Every day seems to get a little warmer but we love it! Between mudpies, laundry, gardening, and general lolling about, we seem to be spending the better part of most days in the sunshine.
Evie loves to talk to his Nonni and Grampy on the phone. Almost everyday they get a call and sometimes quite an earful!
Our garden is really growing now! This is our first year and it is so exciting to see everything getting bigger and more delicious.
Another thing I love about the weather is fully utilizing my washline. I probably do three loads of laundry a day and it is so wonderful to see them flapping in the wind. Not only are we saving energy they smell so much better when they come in from the sun.
Of course these aren't outside, but I love the pictures of my guys together.
Come play!
2 comments:
Wonderful pics of the grandbubbies!!! The garden looks lush and Russ is relaxed (?).
Grampy
Awww, that all looks so much fun! Hopefully Kit and I can make it out there soonish to see everyone, but I don't think I will be able to this summer. :( Give everyone my love!
P.S. Bea is getting so big! I can't believe she's going to be a year old soon. :)
Post a Comment