I can hardly believe that our precious Everett is four, it just doesn't seem possible. Yet, I can't remember life without him either. Children bring so many paradoxes into our lives. I almost didn't get these up before September ended. And blogger certainly wasn't making it any easier. So for the people we wish could have joined us and for all those who so thankfully did, here is our celebration of Everett's birthday!
He asked for pancakes and breakfast for dinner. Bless his heart, he knew exactly what makes his mama smile! Not to mention an easy-peasy supper!
From Daddy and mama he got new cowboy boots. He had been running around the house in Russ's old boots, which were completely worn out. Notice he is taking after his Uncle Kit and wearing them on opposite feet? Of course I am just excited he puts them on himself.
From Nonni and Grampy, the much desired Buzz Lightyear. Seriously, this is his favorite toy of all time. Buzz and Everett pretty much are inseparable. He even had me write his name on the bottom of Buzz's boot, just like in the movie.
"To infinity and beyond"
His requested "Chocolate-Chocolate-Chocolate" cake. It was pretty rich...I don't think anyone was able to finish even a tiny slice! But it was delicious and great the next morning with coffee.
Sadly, I don't have any better pictures of all the special people who made his birthday such a wonderful celebration! So Thank You to Anne and Caleb, Kailen and Jackson, Joni, Cristen, Eddie, and Julian, Grandmother and Grandfather, Oma and Talina, Aunt Grace and Uncle Roger, and of course to Everett's amazing dad, Russ, who makes all this possible!!!
2 comments:
Most of the pictures I took at the party turned out horrible, but I should probably email them to you anyhow. I've just been lazy! We had a great time, thanks for inviting us! :)
He is so super special, that little E, who somehow keeps getting bigger, older, and scarily more articulate. I love him so and enjoy his family oh so much. A terrific fourth birthday, I'm sure. I promise to do better at the pictures next year - and by then Cristen up there will be professional! I'm sure her pics are great - can't wait to see them too!
Post a Comment