As most of the pictures show, our sweet girl wasn't feeling herself last night. But it didn't stop her from being an enthusiastic and vocal supporter of her brother's stage debut! Everett's first Christmas program was so much fun. We had been preparing with the kids for about two months so it was wonderful to see the pay off last night. Russ took some video and as soon as I have time to upload I will try adding a clip to the blog.
 |
| Evie was definitely done with the pictures by this point. What a sport and quite the dramatist as well! We could hear him from the pews! It was such a great experience! |
 |
| This just may be our Christmas picture! Hope that doesn't spoil the suprise for anyone. It has all the necessary components, all four family members, mostly smiles, and a Christmas tree. What more could I possibly ask for? |
 |
| My buddy-boy and I waiting (so patiently) for the show to go on. |
 |
| He is so big, and as he tells me, " I am getting older every day!" Yes, too fast and too true. |
 |
| Matter of opinion: which is better, the sepia or the color picture? |
 |
| "And to all a good night!" |
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I like the sepia one :) Hope everyone is feeling better!
I swear, you have the CUTEST and most beautiful kids I have ever seen. Kit and I have discussed this before- we can't have any, because there is no way that anyone can even come close. ;)
Post a Comment