| Who needs The Avengers? I have my own boy wonder in my back yard! |
| it may have been freezing, note Bea's expression, but, who can resist the pool? Or that tutu? |
| Seriously. Stinkin' cute! |
| On Monday Russ turns 33! However, he will be celebrating while flying across the country. We decided to shower him with love a few days early!!! |
| Bea's initiation into birthday candle licking. |
| He just keeps getting better! |
| For such an auspicious birthday, two cakes were in order. This is the one Russ picked for himself, speaking of the Avengers. |
| Sometimes, when I focus on the beauty, I can see art instead of clutter and mess. |
| A summer ensemble, not complete without sweaty baby girl. |
| And Happy Memorial Day Weekend! May it be filled with wonderful memories and new adventures! |
No comments:
Post a Comment