Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer love 2012

For the people who prefer pictures to a thousand words, this post is a repeat of the previous one, except with pretty photos instead of wordy meanderings.


My arm party...yeah, I know. But, I do love to stack the wrist jewelry.  The watch is actually R's. It is a flight/aviation watch, but he hasn't worn it since he stopped flying regularly...so I took it to the jeweler's got a new battery and voila!


she dances everywhere. all the time.






Mess? or artfully arranged chaos?


The perfect summer wedge.  Height without pain! And in real life, my toes are not hangin' over the edge...it's just awkward to photograph your own feet : )

hat? check. chevrons? check! maxi skirt? check. A million bracelets? Of course!  Bang braid is going on under the fedora.... So officially, this outfit combines my current style favorites in one comfy ensemble! Wooohoo!

No comments: