I really truly wish I had an old-fashioned washline. But until I do the fence is a nice alternative. These looked so lovely blowing in the breeze.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I can't even fathom the way you set things up in order to evoke the senses and feelings of the viewer. I get an anything-is-possible-when-white-dresses-blow-in-the-breeze type feeling with these pictures. I can almost smell fresh laundry and grass and the old wood of the fence. I see a different era, a different time, where things are calmer and friends are neighbors and they wave out kitchen windows to each other. I'm so glad that you've had that with Nicole for awhile, and I'm still hopeful that it is a possibility for us someday! Much love.
1 comment:
I can't even fathom the way you set things up in order to evoke the senses and feelings of the viewer. I get an anything-is-possible-when-white-dresses-blow-in-the-breeze type feeling with these pictures. I can almost smell fresh laundry and grass and the old wood of the fence. I see a different era, a different time, where things are calmer and friends are neighbors and they wave out kitchen windows to each other. I'm so glad that you've had that with Nicole for awhile, and I'm still hopeful that it is a possibility for us someday! Much love.
Post a Comment