Tuesday, November 18, 2008

On the Hill

We went up to the Hill to see Oma and Baba and split some firewood. Everett loves to play with "the toys" as in the toys that all of the van der Hoeven, Levin, and Moore grandchildren have played with. Perhaps the best are the pictures of Everett on the little kit car that Oma Lien gave to Martien when he was little. Now there have been three generations on that little car!

2 comments:

Melynda said...

Thank you. You left me a comment on one of my posts, that gave me the courage to dye a cashmere sweater. It turned out great!! I do realize that this comment has nothing to do with this post, but I really want to let my crafting sisters in crime know how much I am enjoying this wonderful network.
M

Anonymous said...

C just recently was telling me about spending some time with Baba and the Doctor on your front porch at E's 2nd. Drat, the grandfathers are completely snowed by C, guess I have to keep him! *We do need to stop in and see Oma and Baba - they are some of the warmest people we know and we aren't even related!