I hereby claim the title, "worst-at-remembering-the-camera-at important events." Therefore, even though we celebrated Thanksgiving three times on one day-- I have NO proof. Well I guess I could get on the scale, take a picture and offer that as proof...Never mind. Here are a few pictures of Evie and and one from an impromtu visit with my exceptionally glamorous friend, Maria. She is an artist, lives in California, and lives the life I thought I would lead when I grew up. Thankfully for me, my life has become a fairytale (for the most part--albeit with a few more hiccups) and I never have to grow up (well maybe I have to get a job, but when I come home I can still play "put all the books into the laundry basket" or "put Everett in the laundry basket" Basically, laundry baskets are quite fun when not holding clothes that need to be folded (and if you never take them out of the dryer...)
No comments:
Post a Comment