Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Four squared

Anne tagged me for the 4-squared photo meme. Rules: go to the fourth folder of your picture file and upload the fourth picture. I won't tag anyone, but feel free to play along if you want. I have two pictures because I have two separate picture files on this computer. This picture was taken in January of 2007, so E was about 4 months old. The shirt he is wearing was one of my favorites. He looks so cute in red. I think he was trying to suckle on my cheek--he was a really great at letting me know when he wanted to eat again. The picture does make my heart melt a little though.
This is from this summer, Evie is holding our neighbor's baby who was about a month old in the picture. E loves babies, and puppies, and kittens, and trains....He will be a good big brother some day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that she is wearing a Corona shirt. One of baby E and one of E holding a baby.