Monday, May 4, 2009

25 weeks and 3 days

I promise a real update tomorrow, but for now, a taste of a beautiful spring evening in Kansas. This is probably my favorite belly picture, ever. It was purely luck and good lighting and a little inspiration.
I can still see my feet! And so far they aren't too disgusting.
My grandmother gave me these on Sunday. They were my mom's and probably the prettiest baby shoes I have ever seen.
And a full length picture with more belly!

3 comments:

Kit said...

Looking beautiful!

Cristen said...

I love the silhouette!! I've been totally slacking on the belly pictures..and don't have any that are creative whatsoever! I need to get on that.

And thanks for the comment about Dr B. I've heard similar things from others and I'm really doubting my decision in choosing her now :(

AnneR said...

Wow! Look at that belly! Your feet look fine, as usual - we will take you in for a pedicure near birthing time (or derby time) if necessary!