Thursday, July 30, 2009

Time passes quickly

July is over? Less than two weeks till Bea's due date? Still haven't hung up any more pictures, organized the kitchen cabinets, or finished packing the hospital bag. But I have enjoyed a beautiful week with my sister, watched my amazing husband kick serious tail in the consolation round of the demolition derby, spent a wonderful 24 hours with my mom and dad, and re-organized my closet for post-partum/nursing life. And between all of that there has been the usual laundry, cleaning, napping (a current necessity), doctor's appointments, and weekly errands.

Today, Everett and I sat on the porch swing for an hour just watching the cars drive by and enjoying the unseasonably temperate weather. Last night, we went for cheap tacos and a family walk. I should be taking pictures of these perfect moments, but I have been so caught up enjoying them that I forget the camera.

So, hopefully, I will get at least one more belly shot before Bea decides she is ready to arrive, and hopefully I will post pictures from the derby and of Everett's adorableness. But in case this is the last time I post for a while, lots, and lots, and lots of love to all my family and friends!

1 comment:

Kit said...

Lots of love and good juju heading your way too!

I can't wait to see you guys.