Monday, August 3, 2009
Another Promise Kept, 39 weeks
Today was our penultimate scheduled appointment. I was desperately hoping to be in labor and not know it. Yes, I believe the heat and final days of this pregnancy are beginning to seriously effect my ability to discern reality. No big news, I am dilated 2-3 cm and having irregular contractions. My OB stripped my membranes, so if my body is ready, and Beatrice is ready, then maybe in the next 24-48 we may get the show on the road.
These pictures would be so great if I could figure out how to edit the stroller out of the top left corner! Oh well, I figured it would be good to document the last weeks. And it has been a while since we had a belly post.
This has been one of my favorite dresses, I think it will even be fun to wear next summer when I don't have a giant baby belly stretching it out!
Russ really has been such a sport about being my pregnancy photographer--he was napping right before I left for the doctor's and woke up (with a smile) to snap these pictures.
After I got back, my delightful and wonderful husband had even fixed a scrumptious dinner! Steak fried-rice with lots of veggies. Mmmmm, it was great! I thought I wanted to rest so I laid down after eating, but wasn't very comfortable so I decided to do one last little project! I did three new dye lots (dark grey, dark brown and a single fuschia blouse). I think these colors will be more functional post-partum (especially for the bottoms).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are by far the most beautiful pregnant lady i know. with evie and little bea. i cant wait to meet her. love you!
Post a Comment