Tuesday, September 1, 2009
At Two Weeks
Today Beatrice Emily is 2 weeks and 2 days old. My mom could tell you exactly how many hours she is. Every day moves so quickly and she seems to change before our eyes. I took these pictures yesterday (in her third outfit of the day--she seems to produce prodigious amounts of laundry for one so small, how did I forget about that?) The sweater she is wearing was knit for me when I was a baby by my Oma. I thought it looked so pretty with the quilt my mom made for Beatrice. You can't see it, but in the middle is a "B" appliqued with a sweet little bumble bee on top. 
Such a serious face, and such deep eyes. I am not holding on too hard for blue or green eyes. They are looking pretty dark already. But at least she is keepin her hair (so far!) This was her daddy's favorite picture. Just look at that little rosebud of a mouth!
Labels:
Beatrice Emily,
Princess Beatrice,
two weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, she's changed so much already! Isn't that amazing how quickly that happens?? She's looking adorable :) So glad everything is going well!
I love your sweater on her, she looks just perfect! Such a beautiful baby!
She's a beauty! I especially love the last picture- she just looks blissfully happy.
Love all the new bloggy pictures, but my favorite are the expressive Miss Bea. We loved meeting her and we love that you let us be a part of your lives.
Post a Comment