Phoebe loves the snow! She had so much fun dashing around.
Evie also loves the cold, white, wet stuff.
Russ went to town on our front walk. And then remarked,"I could have shovelled our old sidewalk four or five times already!"
Our living room, all ready for Christmas!
Evie's ornament this year is Lightning McQueen from the movie Cars.
2 comments:
okay...I LoVe these pics! especially the one of you in the window and the one of you and Russ! I really do like your hair even if you don't...you are so beautiful (inside and out)!
Glad to see your pooch made it inside to warm up in that cold weather. Give your busy E a hug from me!
Super cute snow pics! There is a good one of each of you in this batch! I also enjoy the "scene setting" pictures: boots, porch, tree, doghouse, etc! Good to know that you guys had fun on your snow day (even if you didn't have your snowpants yet!).
Post a Comment