It really doesn't get any better than fresh spring breezes through open windows, sunshine streaming onto bleached and worn wood floors, frilly Liberty print dresses on sweet smiley baby girls, and beautiful early spring flowers. My sweet Beatrice is almost 8 months old I really can't believe how fast time goes by. Life is always busy but recently I have been trying to set apart deliberate moments for peace and beauty. Capturing a few of the things that make me smile allows me visual markers that I can look back on and remember how very precious this often full-to-overflowing season is. Re-reading what I just wrote I am struck with the oddest sense that I have written something remarkably similar. Just what I need, self-plagiarism because I have "mama-brain." Well life certainly isn't slowing down. And I am not going to stop looking for beautiful moments. Neither am I going to stop trying to pause here and there to cherish the lovely serendipities. And if I have written it before, it is no less true now!
No comments:
Post a Comment