I know I'm not the only mama that feels this way, but seriously, how precious is this baby girl? She seems to smile constantly. Honestly, it is rare that she doesn't have her dimples showing. It just makes my heart melt--especially when she grins so big after pitching a hissy because I left her line of sight. It is hard to stay firm when your biggest fan gives you that adorable two-toothed smile. If you have wondered why there haven't been many pictures of the wee princess recently, I have a good answer. Allergies, snotty, runny-nosed pollen and Spring wind induced yuckiness. Poor baby. I wasn't about to put the camera in her face when she was covered forehead to chin is slippery nastiness! But it seems that whatever was bothering her has dispersed and she is back to her sweetest self. Currently she is very interested in eating dandylions, trying to stand up, and crawling away from me (or towards me depending on her mood) as quickly as possible. It is hard to believe that she has been outside for almost as long as she was inside. Every day I am so thankful for how she completes our family!
3 comments:
I enjoyed the photos of "Miz Bea", some real keepers...
Grampy
I'm going to send Karyl-Ann's Mom some of these pictures, she loves to see what you've done with the quilt pieces from her Mother & I get a chnce to show off Bea! These are great pictures
Jan
What gorgeous pictures! I still find it hard to believe that almost a year has passed! Such a pretty girl! :)
Post a Comment