Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Piotique

Last weekend was our Fall festival, Piotique. It is a combination of Pioneer and Antique, apparently they couldn't pick so they just combined them! Anyway, it was a beautiful day, and E debuted the robot costume in the kiddie parade!! A HUGE thanks to Anne for the amazing pictures! She allowed me to be in the moment and captured it too!


pre-game warmup. Although, Bea decided to be carried instead of walking.






Yeah, he is amazing. And the costume, which was his idea, is pretty cute too.





these may be new contenders for the Christmas card, except you can't really see E's face.







Normally, I would have edited the pictures more, but I couldn't pick! Thank you again Anne. These are all great!
What a sweet memory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks like it was a blast! I'm a little jealous of this, it seems like there was much fun to be had.

Also, that robot costume is absolutely amazing. How cool!!

Much love all around!