As a very special gift for my birthday and inspite of an almost 12 hour delay, my mama made it for my birthday!I feel pretty silly because I managed to forget the camera for all but the last sweet hours we had together. It was a good, albeit, very quick trip. What you won't see pictures of because of my misrememberance, is Russ and my trip to KC. and various other sweet shots of My mom and me. Let's hope my memory is stronger than I think and I can hold on to the mental images!
| We had brunch at The Chef. For old time's sake. And because their Salmon and eggs Benedict is delicious. |
| Missy and her Nonni |
| These kids love their Nonni. It gets harder and harder to say goodbye. Thankfully, Grampy is coming in a few weeks!!! |
| We went to the Sunset Zoo. When I was little we used to walk over from my grandparent's house in Manhattan. It was wonderful to take my kids with their grandmother. |
| end of the zoo. end of the pictures. |
No comments:
Post a Comment