Tuesday, October 25, 2011

what I wore


It's been a while since I did an outfit post. I love the change in seasons. For so many reasons, Fall is my favorite (at least until Spring) but one thing I love about Fall is getting to wear boots, sweaters and scarves! And let me tell you,  I live for layers! It is so much fun to throw on the boots, socks, tights and a skirt. The combinations are exponential and with our extended warm spell, perfect!
Sweater: Boden 2009
Tee shirt: thrifted, J Crew
Skirt: vintage, thrifted and altered
belt: thrifted
scarf: handmade by my Oma
boots: Banana Republic 2005

and without my awesome sunnies, which my husband doesn't like!

This maybe one of my favorite outfits yet. I plan on wearing it again and again!
sweater: thrifted, buttons changed.
tee shirt: Old Navy ( this is my go-to Tee, I have it long and short sleeved in at least 10 colors)
skirt: ebay, Club Monaco--seriously, it looks almost identical to a Garnet Hill skirt and I literally paid $1.99 with tags still on, in case you were wondering, retail was $180.00)
tights: Hue, gift from Anne
Boots: Frye



details, details,details!

I love these earrings! My mom and dad gave them to me this summer, they are from an artist in Raleigh, Kerry Katherine.


another thing I know I will be wearing lots is this amazing leather jacket. Thrifted for $2!!!!



details first

What a difference a photographer makes!

cardigan: thrifted, dyed
camisole:thrifted, Kirra
skirt: thrifted, Ann Taylor Loft
boots:thrifted
earrings: from Mexico


Sweater: thrifted, Ann Taylor
tank: J Crew
skirt:thrifted, Max Studio, altered
socks: Target
Boots: Banana Republic
necklace: gift from Mom

I love this. It feels so soft and heavy.

working with my amateur photographer, maybe sometime we will work up to including my head.



yeah, I wear these all the time and I have for the past six years.

No comments: