Now that I have your attention, we aren't having another child, but I have embarked on a time-consuming, ultimately rewarding new adventure! I finally started my own Etsy shop! I have wanted to do it for quite awhile, but recently with a friend's encouragement and insistence, I decided to stop procrastinating and get on with it! It is a little rough right now. I am working out some of my personal preferences and trying to learn a lot really quickly! And while I hope to add some of my handmade projects soon, right now it is all vintage, really wonderful vintage if I do say so myself!
So please stop by, favorite something, let me know what I should be looking for to tempt your fancies!
Handmade Prairie Etsy Shop
2 comments:
Have to admit...you did get me excited about another baby :)
Congrats on the etsy shop - I can't wait to check it out! What a great way to use your talents!
Just visited your shop! Love love love! We need to chat soon!!! I visit your old house twice a week and miss you every time.
Post a Comment