Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Store Wide Event!

It's that time of year, the time for wonderful parties, cozy fires, time with family, decorating the tree and lots of suprises and wonder!  I am having a store wide sale to celebrate the season and hopefully make room for wonderful new suprises in the new year!

Enter coupon code JingleBells25 at paypal checkout to recieve 25% off your purchase (not including shipping) And if you mention being a fan of the store or my blog in the comments section or note to seller, I will package up an additional suprise when I ship out your purchase!

Happy Everything!!!

1 comment:

jonas said...

I had a dream about you and the family last night. It was delightful to see you. I think we should get together in the waking world now though, it has been far too long since I've seen you. Hope all is well! Love you all
Jonas