Over the weekend the real fall weather showed up. Cold, windy, and not the unseasonally gorgeous weather we have been so blessed with. These pictures were from Friday. I took Ev out of school early because we all had dentist appointments. And then, instead of naps, we went to the zoo park. The kids were sad that the "bad-talking bird" was wintering. But we got to see the deer up close and personal. Very, very close. These pictures were taken with no zoom. The deer was really right there. It was unnerving.
| I am so glad we did play instead of nap. It really was an exceptional day. |
| Leopard does camoflauge. Cool. |
| If it seems like I favor Bea with the camera it is only because Everett doesn't like having his picture taken at all and he is so stinkin' fast! |
| Squirrel's nests are called dreys. They have two rooms. I learned that at preschool. |
| twinkle toes. |
| Acrobatically inclined. She is as much a dare-devil as her brother. |
| Magic. is. real. |
| See I have two kids. Look! |
| as we came from the dentist I was still wearing grown-up shoes...not really great for peat gravel. |
| Almost all the leaves are gone, Saturday brought a crazy wind and rain storm and only the heartiest still cling to the branches. |
No comments:
Post a Comment