Sunday, November 4, 2012

smattering

Life is out of order most weeks in the Essman family.  Bea wakes up asking for "dinner," Russ goes on last minute trips across the country, Everett wears shorts and sandals unless I catch him before he leaves the house, all in all we just keep swimming. It is a good life. I am surrounded by joy and I can see the beauty growing through each new challenge.  We are no busier than any other family. These pictures are from the past month-- a random collection from a family mental health day, playdates, a trip to the zoo, and Big Cedar in Branson, and the farmer's market.  School is more of a routine but it is still taking adjustments from all of us.  We say we are "psyched" instead of "exhausted" we hopefully give more of ourselves and extend more patience. It is what it is. and we are so thankful that we are together to learn through these golden autumn days.

nothing beats a leaf pile you made yourself!

E leading the way to the stables at Big Cedar


Why am I the only happy face in this picture? This is us. for reals.

Remember when I said we painted our room?  and I promised pictures?  Only a month later.  The nuance of the grey is hard to see against the acid green. It is soothing to wake up now.

Nola was mesmerized by the roller. Up, down, up, down...

the finished product.

We rearranged and now everyone wants to chill on our bed...Child friendly feng shui?

Karma. Seriously. So mama, for everytime I gave you hell over wearing a princess dress, know I am getting payback.

An outfit shot. From a zoo trip.

he is my buddy.  I love that he will still hold my hand.

melt my heart.
Christmas card? except Bea looks a little constipated/forced--funny.

Farmer's market colors.

And now we move on from October to November.

No comments: