Oh my goodness! I feel like I am caught in perpetual motion. I have a million things to think about and instead of focusing I am writing a catch-up post on my blog! (Thank you, Anne-Dearest for the procrastination by blogging tutorial!)Tomorrow I meet with my Major Professor to get primary criticism/advice on my proposal in hopes that I can have a final copy ready to share with my committee next week! But I shan't think of that for ten minutes. Instead a brief recollection of the past two weeks of life on the prairie.
* Had an amazing visit with my mom, who lives in North Carolina. We thrifted, baked, ate too much, talked and planned. It was so wonderful to have her close even for a few days! Evie really bonded with her, which was beautiful.
* Many amazing thrift finds--actually too many to itemize today. I promise pictures though.
* Made the committment with Russ to only buy used, recycled, and handmade whenever possible. A little scary because I adore Anthropologie, J.Crew, Boden and Garnet Hill (among other tempting sources of commercial greed!)and their constant stream of catalogs is so hard to resist.
*Have had two LOVELY weekends where I got to see my Darling friend Anne! The first time we were just us girls since before Everett was born. Lunch at Edesia's was splendid as per usual. This past weekend, Nicole joined us with little Torie and we lunched at Radinas--the half-sized members of our party were amazing!
*We may (fingers crossed) be on the tail-end of winter, I think I even saw the sun today.
*Have a hundred fun projects ready to start as soon as I am a little closer to done on my writing project--now that is inspiration!
Well back to reality, and writing serious stuff. TTFN!
1 comment:
I love your Blog! I hope that your meeting went well :) Now I'm off to explore Etsy...
Post a Comment