Saturday, March 1, 2008

"It just doesn't have that rustic-informal look"

I love making lists. In fact, embarrassingly, I sometimes, during class, have been known to make lists of the lists I need to make. I am going to blame it on my need to stay busy, but today, I thought I would make a list here of what I have done and what I intend to do today.

*Kissed Russ good-bye 5am

*Woke up 7-ish

*Got Evie out of crib, started coffee and breakfast.

*Read NYtimes (why? because I am addicted to badnews, because I need a routine, because I cheat and skip straight to the restaurant and movie reviews...)

*Ignore the encroaching mess

*Re-dress Milly (my mothers "going-away" dress, Navy re-fashioned sweater with great-grandmother Stewart's carved rose pin, Long strand of carved wooden beads with new charms, and straw sunhat from Chincoteague, VA circa 1998) Yes, I need pictures I know.

*Finish corrections/re-drafting Writing Project Proposal

*Email draft to MP

*Make beds, put away laundry, sweep/mop, dishes, sundry other household stuff

*Sew vintage lace to new-favorite thrift skirt

*applique over bleach stains on favorite hoodie (SO irritated, I was gently whitening a few things yesterday and got 6 spots on my grey hoodie, oh well, time to make the best of it!)

* Bake something for sweet Russ, who will be home early today!

*Nap time for Evie, books, songs, sleep

---I should interrupt myself, I will most likely be doing some of the aformentioned things between and after nap...

*Dinner--hmmmm. Maybe tilapia and zucchini with rice?

*Family time

*Bathtime for Evie, lots of splashes and bubbles.

*Bedtime for Evie, stories, songs, cuddles, lights out.

*Julie's Birthday at Harry's. Happy Early Birthday Julie!

*Bed

And maybe if I get myself together--I will finally post those picturs I keep promising! Okay enough indulging my obsessive listing and procrastinating on my draft. Happy Friday and have a lovely, delight-filled weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, the lists. Can you believe that I asked someone if they had put something on the list and they looked at my as if they did not know what a list was? The horror. Now back to Hitler and the Holocaust.