For the sole reader (or perhaps two readers?) Here are somethings to look forward to--yes I am all about stroking my ego!
This is my mini-vacation before I spend torturous weeks working on my thesis project in hopes of completing my MA. So I am planning big, small, crafty, creative,tasty fun for the week.
I will be posting (or attempting to post) daily this week.
Topics of current interest: A few mini-book reviews, pictures, pictures, and more pictures, sewing--something fool proof and EASY, baking chunky-monkey cookies, vintage millinery flowers to barrettes-sounds kinda dorky but have some faith, back-yard hangout sessions, movie watching, laundry folding, organizing (yes I actually really like those things) and who knows what else I might get into.
Till then I am going to cuddle my little E and get serious about making my cottage-y house cozy and clean.
1 comment:
I'll de-lurk to let you know I'M here reading...
;)
Post a Comment