Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I swallow it every Tuesday or Money Can't buy knives

Cherished: Everett waking up early, but coming to cuddle all warm and baby-smelling with me (and even sleeping) for an HOUR!!!

Baked: Chunky-Monkey chocolate chip cookies, 4 dozen. Shared with Chris, Nicole, and Victoria--last night in the backyard before the sun went down--such a good summer evening.

Reading: Inamorata by Joseph Gangemi; A fictionalized history of the Scientific American investigations of spiritualism in the 1920's. So far I am enjoying it--pretty well written, would recommend as a summer read--for those who need a little mystery and magic.

Made: One "fleur" barrette (for Nicole) with gorgeous yellow poppy and pale pink rosebud millinery flowers.

Folded: 6 loads of laundry

PS this was on Monday--today, I want to make a few pieces of jewelry, finish my book, finish cleaning the house, organize my sewing, and make myself a men's button-down dress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope this weekend is family-oriented for you and that all of your wonderfully laid plans take you through the next three weeks. I get to see you inbetween, so surely that will help!