Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cherries, cobwebs, and cloudy skies




I actually got a photographer! Well, Russ sweetly stopped stacking wood (Manly-man) to snap a few shots. I am LOVING my red princess-military-trenchcoat (you know for spying on an army of duchesses...) I am also so glad the weather is cool finally so I can wear my coats.
Top to Bottom:
Chunky knit beret: hippy-head shop in college
Dainty chandelier earrings: Beach store years ago
Scarf: gift from Anne, dyed grey
Cream cashmere long sleeved t-shirt: Jcrew
lace petticoat skirt: thrifted
FABULOUS red trench: Krystallos (a local boutique)
grey bamboo knee socks :Target
Brown riding boots: Banana Republic on SUPER SALE two years ago

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are BEAUTIFUL and beautifully dressed!!

Anonymous said...

This is the person I see when I think of you - even in the mornings when you haven't showered and your hair is a mess! I just saw one of those pictures from ages ago and thought, "Maybe this is the reason that I shouldn't take pictures of AM - I am NOT a flattering photographer!" Then again, I can tell in these pictures that you are smiling for both the picture and for the one you love. Miss you - see you soonish.