I decided the best way to catch up on a month plus of not blogging would be a pictorial review. Here are the highlights and the not so highlights of the brief interlude before Christmas and the weeks that have passed since then. (Christmas deserves and will get its own post)

This lovely, peaceful picture is from after we all caught the terrible stomach flu of 2009. Yuck. But still a sweet picture of E sleeping with me, which never, ever, happens.

I just love pictures of Everett peeping out of blankets. I should do a montage of all the ages, blankets, and peeping Ihave accumulated since he was born.

Again, I never get tired of Everett playing in a box. This one had the added fun of lots and lots of bubble wrap. Why do we buy him toys?


Also, he loves to play in baskets. Kinda like a puppy or kitten. And even though he is mine, so I know I am biased, I think it is so precious.


This is Everett's baby. Sometimes it goes everywhere with us. Even the bathtub. Takes a few days to dry out though.

He definitely has inherited his dad's love of music. And he is getting the hang of sharing too.


So trains are a daily part of my life. And not to brag, but I have gotten pretty darn good at building the tracks. Although with out photos, I can't seem to build the same system twice.

Everett may be training to be a Swedish masseuse, or maybe he just likes jumping on his dad after a long day at work...

But then he does something so sweet and it is easy to cuddle him up and love every inch of lanky, blonde boy.

I made soup, it was pretty and tasted good.

Russ is such a good teacher that Everett is gonna be a rock star before we know it.

Note the serious guitar playing faces.

Right before Christmas, we got a beautiful snow. It was lovely and white and lasted just long enough. Currently with the balmy 60 degree weather we are enjoying, snow seems like a pleasant but distant memory.


Yes, his fingers look raw. Yes, it is horrible. Yes, he has mittens. NO, he won't wear them regardless of what I say, do, or think. So Everett's snow time is limited until he agrees that fingers are valuable!
1 comment:
I'd take some more snow! So cute - E in the snow, half naked R, and the sleeping, basket, box, and bath. It seems like E just likes to be inside things - except when he wants to endanger his little fingers!
The Bath and Box photos might be frame worthy! You are so good at these candid shots!
Post a Comment