This picture was taken a couple days ago, and you can already see my bump. It seems that with a second baby, everything shows much quicker! I am happy to say that at least I weighed the same as when I got pregnant with Everett. The jeans in the picture are my normal ones but I broke down and brought out the maternity jeans about a week ago (last time I refused to wear any maternity...not sure why anymore). I have thrifted some cute pieces that will work for a long while. Thank goodness for the second-hand shops!
Giving up caffeine has been the hardest part. Mostly I am really good, but I admit to a few cups of coffee here and there. Never more than one a day though. Food so far has been really tricky. The first months NOTHING was appetizing. Then I started craving fruit and veggies. Popsicles were another favorite for a while but nothing is really holding my interest long term. Now that my energy is coming back I have started a great workout and yoga routine and hope that my body will be even stronger than with Everett. Russ even did the yoga dvd with me last night, it is so relaxing I went out like a light when I crawled in bed.
I will try and keep the blog updated, at least monthly with new Everett and tummy pictures, but who knows, life around here can be such a whirlwind that I barely have time to sit down, much less compose my thoughts!
6 comments:
Wow!! Miriah! It was sooooo great getting to catch up with you through your blog. Your family is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations on your newest little blessing! Keep in touch!
Alisa
Fantastic photo of you, AM! Purples and grays seem calming (should I try some?). We can't wait to see the progress of mother and baby! Or to figure out E's reaction. We are so happy for the growth of our family through yours!
Congrats!! This is so exciting! You look positively radiant. :o)
Miriah, how exciting! Kit told me the awesome news, and I hope that you have a beautiful pregnancy. It's a very, very amazing thing. :)
Amy
I have so enjoyed hearing about your pregnancy symptoms! I can't wait to find out if you do indeed have a baby girl on the way! Please let me know when you find out!! Either way, it will be perfect and just what your family needs. It still amazes me how different two pregnancies can be!
I forgot to mention... we considered the name Everett if this one was a boy! (:
Post a Comment