Recently my mom and I have been talking about blogging. I am trying to convince her to start her own blog, mainly because I want to "see" their life in North Carolina the same way she likes to see ours in Kansas. This blog allows me to connect to my family, express myself creatively, and make a scrapbook of sorts. I love how through blogs, I can connect with creative, talented women all over the world. The inspiration I get from blogging reminds me to keep making things and taking pictures and to be thankful for all the little things that make life beautiful.
So in honor of all the lovely people who inspire me and my 100th post, I am having a giveaway! Like many crafty people, I have accumulated quite a trove of vintage trim, patterns, and other pretties. I think the best way to celebrate what I love is to share some of that. To enter in the giveaway, leave a comment on this post. I will draw names a week from today. Good luck and thank you for being a part of my life.
5 comments:
Miriah,
I am reading, and noticed that no one has commented... please do not let this discourage you!! I enjoy reading your blog and seeing all the artsy things you do! I hope you are doing well! Congrats on Miss Bea... I know she will be beautiful!
Hurrah for 100 posts! I always enjoy reading your blog- I find it endearing, happy, and inspirational, all of which are qualities the world need more of. Keep posting, I will definitely keep reading! :)
Looks like you've got a 1 in 3 chance of having to give stuff to a whole family.
Congrats on 100 posts! This western Kansas lurker wants you to know how much I love reading your blog. Congrats on the house, I LOVE it, I wish I could have an old house, but we are building a new one instead!
Stacy
keep it coming! it makes you seem closer than you really are. I miss you tons!
Post a Comment