Sunday, June 14, 2009

32 weeks and counting




So apparently, pregnancy shouldn't be thought of in terms of due dates but of "due windows." Therefore, our little Bea could arrive anywhere from 5 to 10 weeks from now! Life seems to be up in the air again--I think it is time to stop saying when I am going to be moving because everytime I do that, it changes. Needless to say, we are most likely waiting another week to move to Clay Center and I am trying not to kick, scream, and lose my mind. On the plus side, Russ is home and the grass is mowed and I am drinking a really nice cup of coffee! And now for some pictures--don't adjust your monitors, I really am that much bigger! I sure hope it means Bea is growing like a little dandelion!

3 comments:

AnneR said...

That has turned into a very versitile top and skirt - you chose clothing so well, AM! Hoping that these next two weeks bring no stress, just some settling and relaxing for all the things to come. Numerous things that have no need to add up or be multiplied, just set in a colorful or chronological or tallest to shortest type of row. Events only have dates and time attached for those that need them - the rest of us fuction just fine when the baby comes and the derby car is done and the house is put all in order. These things happen on their own timetable and mostly when they must. Can't be rushed and can't slow down. Sit on the porch with a mindless, but entertaining, book and sip some sweet tea, or lemonade, or lemon water. Just be. Everything is perfect at its own pace.

*Upon first look, I thought the word for my word verification was nicesses (you know, multiple nices?), but it's not. I'll secretly keep thinking it is . . .

Cristen said...

Hope you guys are able to move soon, I can imagine how frustrating the waiting is getting!!

Are you still able to wear non-maternity clothes? If so, I loathe you. :) I so hate clothes in general right now. I've completely given up and am tempted to wear sports bras and sleep shorts everywhere I go.

nicole said...

You look absolutely amazing! I can't believe you are so far along and still looking so stinkin' cute!