Monday, June 22, 2009
Derby 2009 update
Russ is hoping and praying that Miss Bea holds off her arrival till after July 24th-which is the date of the Clay Center demolition derby. Last year he made it to the feature in this car and he is hoping for a repeat. Of course, this year, his schedule is considerably more full, so finding the time to work on the car has been difficult.
The other weekend, he did manage to do a little re-wiring of the ignition switch. Hopefully, he can figure out why the car will run and then quit.
As you might notice, he is significantly cleaner than last year--which shows exactly how precious his time is. To really work on a derby car, you have to get dirty. So thank you Russ, for putting us first! I know it is a big sacrifice, but we appreciate all the hard work you have put into the move and our new house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad that he got his shirt back - I can tell that he really really missed it! The question is, do you call him "Shotgun?"
Post a Comment