Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Where does the time go?

This morning, Evie went to his first day at preschool. He was so very excited. He barely remembered to tell me good-bye when we got to his class room. Thankfully, I remembered to snap a few pictures before we left the house. He loves his Elmo backpack that he and Nonni picked out!


Can we go now? Please?

4 comments:

Kit said...

I'm really glad to hear the first day went well. Everett just keeps growing up so fast.

Yep, I'm the cliched uncle who says stuff like that now.

nicole said...

He looks so adorable for his first day! I am so glad he did so well!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I'm so happy the day went well! :)

AnneR said...

We are so glad that the preschool experiment has been a success! Keep us updated on all progress and projects! And whether or not you decide to up the days to 3 or 4. He's such a charming little boy and I can't believe he's gotten so very big!