Sometimes I get all smooshy and romantical. Right now I have just finished watching Mama Mia (for the millionth time) with Evie. He loves to sing along with the cast. So cute. Anyway, with Russ a little farther away than usual, it made me miss him even more than I did when I woke up.

So cute daddy pictures seemed like a good antidote.

Everett certainly misses rough-housing with his dad. I am just not as good at that.

And few people have Russ's patience for putting the train table together. I love how much Evie looks like his dad.

Look at my beautiful husband and the gorgeous baby he gave me!

The princess misses her daddy too, but of course doesn't quite express it the same way.
6 comments:
Where is your hubby? You are a brave Momma to be alone with your two beautiful children. I know it must be tough!
Until everyone comes home we aren't allowed to talk about where he is. But I have been able to talk to him twice which is nice!
Wow! I didn't realize he was in the military. Is this your first time apart? I so admire your courage.
He is in the Air National Guard! I am so proud, he just made his first NCO (non-commissioned officer) post. This is the second time he has deployed--last summer he went to Guam for a month. He repairs (with his shop) all the electrical components of the KC-135 refueling tankers.
Wow! You have such a good attitude about this while adjusting to life as a mommy of two! Do you have anyone with you to help? Clearly you are superwoman!
haven't seen him with glasses, but I like them on him!
Post a Comment