Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A walk through the neighborhood

This is for my most loved and missed husband. I only wish you were here to enjoy our beautiful Kansas fall! Thank goodness you are coming home soon!

Okay, so this isn't actually on a walk, but I really wanted to include these pictures to show how intently Miss Beatrice interacts!





When dad was here we walked to the cemetery to look for my great-grandparents memorials. I thought some of the statuary was especially beautiful and seasonally appropriate. Just creepy enough.







Everett has started taking pictures too. He loves to use mama's camera and sometimes has suprising results. The next picture is his as well.










2 comments:

nicole said...

makes me miss the colors of fall. everything here is still green, but it is cooler. I don't remember KS fall being THAT colorful this early!

AnneR said...

The COLORS, the COLORS! How beautiful! Just like that little man and the beauty you've got with you! Isn't it wonderful that you don't have to go far at all to see proof of life and love and appreciation of color and changes? All of that is found first, in you, in yours, and in your home - and next, right outside your front door!