the cabinet it beautiful! Russ is a lucky man, I am a bit jealous of all that space that is just his. I think I am going to steal your are display idea too, it's so fun to see that E actually likes to paint now! Can't wait to see your whole house in person this summer!
3 comments:
Love it: the light, the cabinet, the boy, the seating, the artist's gallery, etc. Hope I can see it in person soon!
the cabinet it beautiful! Russ is a lucky man, I am a bit jealous of all that space that is just his. I think I am going to steal your are display idea too, it's so fun to see that E actually likes to paint now! Can't wait to see your whole house in person this summer!
I love this little tour through the corners of your home!
Post a Comment