Sunday, July 10, 2011

a few more favorites

Life happens so quickly. I meant to post these pictures weeks ago. Most of these came from my dad's camera. They are from the rehearsal dinner. It was a lovely evening even if now I can hardly remember it! Thank goodness for pictures!

The hotel wasn't exceptional but Mom, Dad, and I had a wonderful time and made many special memories decorating for the dinner.  We chose a "fiesta" theme which was mirrored in the Tex-Mex menu of fajitas and other tasty foods.
My mama just gets more beautiful!
My dad's brothers both came for the rehearsal! Martien is on the left and Ian on the right.
The pinata was loads of fun for the kids--who were the only guests under 20 (except Derek's sweetheart Kailiegh!) Thank you again Derek for being our pinata holder!
This is from the wedding the next evening. Yup, I unintentionally wore the exact same dress as one of Amy's beautiful bridesmaids. She was exceptionally gracious and looked stunning, I only hope it looked half as nice on me!
After the ceremony, barefeet seemed in order!

No comments: