Sunday, July 10, 2011

For you, I would drive to the ends of the earth!

On our way back from the wedding, we made a very important detour to visit our wonderful friends Nicole, Chris, and Victoria!

I am so glad I took this picture, they literally woke up two minutes later!


Russ crashed in the playroom after driving up from the Gulf.

Aaaah, say "l'amour"!

these two shouldn't be so big! when did they get so  grown-up?



donuts and feeding the ducks! An awesome morning!



My sweet sister-friend! I miss you so much!!!!!!!

At the Mayborn Museum at Baylor University in Waco



All aboard!

Ding,Ding, Ding! Hot mama alert!

my little engineer could have stayed at this marble run all day


Tea for three? Love the scarf Chris! Very "Austin" chic.

I wish they sold these in the gift shop.

Cissy was thrilled to play with all the shoes!





By this time we were STARVING!



My camera died shortly after this picture, but that giant turtle skeleton was AMAZING! WOW!


And thank you Nicole, Chris, and Victoria for being such gracious hosts and showing us around! We love you so much and miss having you as our neighbors!

No comments: