Saturday, August 4, 2012

Going forward and then back

I have a couple hundred vacation pictures left to upload and sort. But as I am sleep deprived and feeling a little beat this morning, I think Demo Derby pictures are more appropriate.  This was Russ's third time running this car in Clay Center. As always, lessons were learned and a good time was had!  Evie was very serious and involved the entire time, he didn't want to leave at all. Bea was 50/50. But mostly she had a good time!

That is Russ, this year, in honor of his birthday, his car was number 33. I painted it!

can you tell he is ready?



E yelled the entire time! It was so much fun for him! He was so into the whole thing! The girl in front with the ponytail was the winner of the compact cars. It was her second time running and second win, she was only 15 and Evie was totally smitten!

Waiting for the show to start! The kids aren't as into pictures with mama as mama is.




The after.   It wasn't new to start but it has had a few good runs and now is off to be parted out and scrapped.

it's time for a new car!

No comments: