Today needed pictures. Because framing things helps me to focus on the beautiful life I have. Sometimes, I get sidetracked with the busyness of being a mom and wife and home-maker and I forget to see the gifts that come beside the work.
 |
| When tee shirts get unknown stains throwing them in a pot of dye is more fun than relegating them to the rag bag. Dyeing is magic. Today I had red. Not a full packet, so things came out a suprisingly wonderful vintage-red. |
 |
| Our town is small. But that makes taking a quick pre-lunch walk down to the square easy. And sometimes just getting out of the house is the answer. |
 |
| these moments happen. And they are the most perfect gift I could recieve. |
 |
| When you look up, things look bigger. |
 |
| When you look down, things look smaller. |
 |
| My treasures, Bea has been bringing them in, one at a time for me. They sit on my kitchen window, each a reminder of her love. |
 |
| This morning, I needed pictures of this shirt on a body, for a potential client. I enlisted Ev to be my photographer. Bea insisted on joining me. While they are a wee bit fuzzy, I love these three. Something about them just makes my heart happy. |
 |
| look at her pose there. she's a natural. |
The day is half over. That is okay. Somedays I have to work harder at happy. But it doesn't mean that happy isn't happening. It just makes it something to savor.
No comments:
Post a Comment