Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to Bea!

We celebrated as a family on her actual birthday and then had her "party" on Saturday.  It was frothy, frilly, sparkly princess fun both days! I love this smiley duo!

The pink sparkle Toms. And her birthday loot.  She is like me, she wanted to spread it all out and look at it!


My precious birthday girl. 3! I can't think of life without her and I can't believe it has been three years.

Our first cake.  It didn't taste very good. But Bea loved it!


Bea and her Grandma Jan.  Cutie patootie!

I said show me some teeth when you smile...Maybe next time I should add, act naturally?

More silliness. And the prettiest princess cake ever! Thanks Angie, it was delicious!

We lit the candles at least 4 times. The wind and the fans conspired to blow them out before Bea could!
No, you look awesome! And there isn't anything in your teeth.

Come on Evie, pick on someone your own size!



Sometimes you have to be silly, really, really silly.


Bea's favorite tutu--Tante Lienie knows exactly what a little girl likes!

Oma and Baba gave Bea the most amazing book. Each page has a puzzle on it.  We have put each puzzle together at least twice. Bea would work the puzzles all day long if I let her! She asks morning, noon, and night for her puzzle book!

Our first project from Bea's awesome birthday fabric stash! Thank you Joni and Erica!!!

1 comment:

Kit said...

Awwh, everyone looks so happy! Wish we could have been there, I can't believe it was 3 years ago that Amy and I were taking Everett to the park while you were at the hospital. Love you much!