Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Suprise Visits

Last Monday, my friend Amy called and said she was going to be in town with her daughter Charlotte and son Pierson. It was a delightful suprise. Everett and Charlotte don't get to see each other nearly enough, but they always have fun playing together. We took them all over Aggieville (well, actually just the Train Table at Varneys and Rockabelly). It was so much fun to see them play together.
Since Amy is a photographer, Charlotte is quite accustomed to having her picture taken and she told me, as soon as I got my camera out, "take my picture."

How precious are they?

Fireman's boots are the "it" item for fall fashion.
Hiding under the tables at Rockabelly is so much fun. "Don't worry about the potentially deadly bar pathogens Mom, it will be okay"
Okay, this might be cute overload.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Toooo cute! My 2yo calls my friend's daughter Kyra his gewlfriend when I take pics like that. Watch out, lol.

Anonymous said...

Where are the AM-Amy pictures?! The two littlies are adorable and I think I see E giving C "nice" hugs!