Certain color combinations just make me smile. I was flipping through pictures I have taken recently and saw a pattern develop. Lots and lots of bright red and sparkling white.



I am sure my mother is thinking, "Stand up straight!"

I love straw bags for summer time. I thrifted this one about a month ago and everytime I see it I smile.

These taste even better than they look.

He can look so pensive, I just wonder what goes on behind those dark brown eyes.

In our family, red is considered a neutral. Thus red shoes really can go with about anything.

This bench recently got a fresh coat of paint. We had some red and white left over from the dog house, it looks so fresh and ready for summer now.

Yeah, I know, but seriously they are so pretty and delicious!

Miss Beatrice's bassinet. It sits at the foot of our bed just waiting for August.

Who didn't have a Radio Flyer growing up?

I love tulips. Even though they don't have a scent, I think they are such beautiful flowers.
1 comment:
I've got far too many comments. First, you are absolutely beautiful in that photo and I hope that means that you are having more good days than bad - I think the spring/summer weather will help you out! I'm always so surprised with how striking you are! This color post is amazing - you are right, red IS a neutral (I'm going to try that). The bassinet is awesome. Strawberries = yummy. R did a great job on the doghouse! And the bench? Can't wait to sit on it. Really can't wait for Baby Bee to make her arrival. Lots of Love.
Post a Comment