Once when I was younger and complaining about how pictures never looked like me, mom reminded me that they capture a split second and can't really represent life. That is why I posted so many pictures this time, because I think it gives a little better representation to what I really look like--even though I still don't think they look like "me." And I am actually a little happy to report that the jeans in the picture are still non-maternity as are the tops (not that it really matters with the empire waist style).
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Seems like the thing to do
Miss Beatrice will be 22 weeks on Thursday or Friday (not sure which anymore). I thought it was probably time for an update on the ever-expanding middle of me. Who do I think I am kidding, I obviously mean the ever expanding ME! Like I mentioned in a previous post--All of me is quite aware and visually representative of little Bea's presence.
Once when I was younger and complaining about how pictures never looked like me, mom reminded me that they capture a split second and can't really represent life. That is why I posted so many pictures this time, because I think it gives a little better representation to what I really look like--even though I still don't think they look like "me." And I am actually a little happy to report that the jeans in the picture are still non-maternity as are the tops (not that it really matters with the empire waist style).
Once when I was younger and complaining about how pictures never looked like me, mom reminded me that they capture a split second and can't really represent life. That is why I posted so many pictures this time, because I think it gives a little better representation to what I really look like--even though I still don't think they look like "me." And I am actually a little happy to report that the jeans in the picture are still non-maternity as are the tops (not that it really matters with the empire waist style).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Bad news. The fog's getting thicker.
And Miriah is getting laaaaarrrrrger!
Just kidding, you look beautiful!
Plus, bonus cool points if you got the movie homage above. :)
Aw, you look cute!!! And I totally understand that feeling of victory over still being in pre-preggo pants. I bought one pair of maternity jeans and I almost refuse to wear them...even if they are SO much more comfortable :) I'll be giving in to the maternity bottoms once it warms up though! I don't think I'll really have much choice by then...
you look great! can't wait to see you in person, 2 days!
You look absolutely lovely! Oh, and very, very pregnant. Unmistakably so- it's weird that people think you might not be!
Congratulations Miriah! I'll have to start checking out your blog to keep in touch!
Post a Comment