So I realized this afternoon, as I was feverishly sewing one of Bea's birthday presents--yep, she turns ONE tomorrow! That if I didn't hurry up and get pictures uploaded and posted, I would become very, very delinquent in my blogging (moreso than I already am...) Because coming up we have 3 birthdays, the beginning of school, and Labor day weekend, which will all add to my collection of photos/blog posts. That being said, forgive the rushed nature. Maybe I will have time for thoughtful captions later. If not, make up your own!
One of the wolves on campus. A city-wide art project from when I was a freshman...man does that make me feel old.
Our tea party with Aunt Amanda and her animal friends.
Grampy and Bea having a heart to heart.
My gorgeous mama and beautiful baby girl.
Batman!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Beatrice!! Doesn't seem like a year ago already that we saw her for the first time in the hospital. I'm still in denial that they're toddlers now!!
Eddie's out of town, but sometime soon we need to get together! Once all the craziness has passed for you guys!
Post a Comment