Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin-Patching









This was a never-ending corn maze! I wasn't sure if we would make it to the pumpkin patch. Thank goodness we all wore boots, it was a little mucky, but lots of fun.


 Bea says, " No, seriously, where are the pumpkins, I am tired of cornstalks!"





They had a whole menagerie of farm animals, including goats, calves, piglets, chickens, geese and sheep. The goats were the friendliest.


Everett loved the bounce house, which he had to himself since it was Monday. In fact we had the whole farm to ourselves for the same reason. But we couldn't have had more fun. It was cool but not cold and fall is definitely in the air. Even our hayrack ride was relaxing.



The only downside to being the only family (or people in general) at the pumpkin patch was that there are no family photos. Oh well, maybe next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! It looks like it's getting to be nice and fallish up where you are- I have to admit, I'm a little envious of the fact that you can wear sweaters, boots and scarves. It's still nice and toasty down here! :)