Friday, October 29, 2010

Almost to 200

I just realized that I am coming up on my 200th post and I would LOVE to get feedback and some ideas on how to "celebrate" this anniversary. So, in the comments, leave any and all ideas. For my hundredth post I had a give away and that went pretty well. But if there is anything better or more personal I am very open to suggestions!  Also, what types of posts are people wanting more of? Recipes, "what I wore," random thoughts and inspirations, pictures of my kids? While I write this primarily as a time capsule for myself, I am always sensitive to my reader's perhaps varied interests so chime in and let me know!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you outfit and recipe posts! Something chock full of pictures, and random thoughts. :)

AnneR said...

I would like it noted that I just commented on "A Wordy Interruption" thinking it the latest post, even though I read this one in Reader and on site. I have spent the morning at the lovely in-laws and trolling the internet for modern quilting ideas. Now, to put some work behind those ideas is the next step. As noted in previous comment on "AWI," I can't wait to see you tonight.

As for the subject of this post, I am going to encourage you in one of your passions. I love your photographs. I request more. You have an eye for light and color and texture that I so don't have. Where my photos ARE, yours are vibrant. So, photos of your beautiful family, self, food, style, nature, etc. are things that I love. While I am a words girl (as are you), I still feel more like I am a part of your life with pictures to aid my imagination. Which probably means that I underestimate my eyes. Then again, they are not as pretty or as talented as yours! Love.

Cristen said...

Ok, I'm going to be the lone ranger and request a giveaway, only because I missed the first one ;) Or you could just let me borrow your wardrobe for a day. I'm okay with that too.
(But really, whatever you do will be great!)