Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The end of one adventure and the beginning of another

Waiting for the train to leave the station. Or in our case, the Suburban.


Luggage packed and ready for loading

Goodbye 4101 Redington! We will miss you till next summer!

I had this brilliant idea to document my wardrobe on the trip...Maybe next time I won't use the mirror in the South Carolina Welcome rest stop... Oh and in case you didn't notice, I got BANGS! And I super-love them.

A quick game of frisbee to stretch legs. Everett calls it "Fizlee"

Yeah, my mama even looks fabulous while traveling. She puts lesser mortals to shame!


My aquarium attire. A better mirror too. The skirt is thrifted and altered vintage. Super comfy soft, slubby, cotton dobby. I changed out the buttons, shortened the length, and took in the waist. Easy peasy! And now it is a summer favorite! Also my purse--Amazing two-tone leather. Vintage Liz Claiborne from about 1983. Messenger style strap! Yay!

1 comment:

AnneR said...

Great bangs (don't get too excited, but I get to see you next weekend, therefore meeting the bangs in person)! I'm digging the 1980/90s mom fashion vibe (that's what I would call it - unless that's rude or unflattering) - it suits you in a way. You are so talented at wearing your clothes - letting them display you, instead of the other way around!