Wednesday, June 22, 2011

waves, sun, sand, and smiles

We did manage a beautiful day on the NC coast. The weather was perfect and so were the waves! Mom, the kids, and I loaded up and drove down and then played and played and played. My sweet, sweet, mama sacrificed her back to keeping my babies happy.  We both slathered on the sunscreen but when the littlies want to stay in the waves ALL day, sometimes you get burnt. Really burnt. A fair price for such gorgeous memories! Thank you mama, again and again!

Starting to look like beach town.

New beach houses.

an old style beach cottage. (guess which I prefer?)

Mum and Ev in the surf.

"Can I go back in yet? Please?" This little girl was so set on staying in the water that we had to enforce mandatory warm up sessions on the beach blanket! She would rather be blue-lipped and chattering in the waves than sandy and warm!

Same for this one!



Yes, that is a surfing robot shirt.

plum-tuckered out.

No comments: